compensation: $14.00 - $17.00 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy North Orange County Transportation Office looking for QUALIFIED DISPATCHERS to join our Team. This could be a career for the right person. There will be various hours like evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants MUST be familiar with the ORANGE COUNTY AREA. Will be tested!
- Applicants must have strong computer skills; AND Type at least 20 wpm
- Must have good communication skills. / Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to follow instructions and adapt to changes quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant needs a high level of dedication and personal responsibility to the tasks at hand.
- Applicants must be extremely detailed-oriented, organized, dependable, and honest
- Applicants need to be independent thinkers, show initiative, and work unsupervised.
- Applicant must have a clear background to clear a 7 year background check.
- Applicants must be able to pass a DRUG TEST, with ongoing random testing.
- Knowledge of TRAPEZE IS A PLUS
-MUST KNOW ORANGE COUNTY
-MUST BE DEPENDABLE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers