Full Time Customer Service Position
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. High volume, fast paced E Commerce company looking for someone who can work directly with customers and also product vendors placing new orders and keeping track of current ones. Also help manage vendor product and invoices. Does require learning parts knowledge to ensure orders are placed correctly and to be able to better assist customers.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- General office functions
- Account and product management
- Processing orders
- Replying to customer emails
- Handling high call volume, Customer Service Phone Calls
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Possess a great personality with a professional outlook.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fast typing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Strong memorization Skills, Ability to memorize procedures, some vendor and product information.
Please email your resume as an attachment.