compensation: $17 - $20 / hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service Champions is a fast-growing Heating and Air Conditioning company that is driven by our 7 Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, and Accountability, as well as our “Good Deeds For Free" brand promise.
We have an immediate need for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated Client Services Representative. Service Champions Client Services Representatives must possess a diverse skillset, able to multi-task, work well under pressure and make sound judgement calls under pressure. Our clients are promised 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, and our Client Services Representatives are accountable for ensuring this happens during every single client interaction.
This is a full-time, non-exempt level position, reporting to the Client Services Manager. Must have availability to work shifts between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
*We were named as an Orange County Register's top workplace for 2017 and 2018!
APPLY IN-PERSON! Our Hiring Team will be conducting In-Person Interviews on Thursday, November 14, 2019 @ 2:00pm at our corporate office located at: 3150 E. Birch St. Brea, CA 92821. ***Walk-ins Welcome!
******Please arrive early. The presentation starts promptly at 2:00pm!
*** Minimum of 3 years of Call Center experience required
***Bilingual agents needed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive high volume of inbound calls as well as make outbound calls to existing clients, booking
appointments at a high conversion rate
• Able to quickly identify the client’s request or concern and efficiently provide the most effective solution
• Effectively use critical thinking skills to solve problems for clients while consistently using the best judgement
to determine the best solution
• Express empathy and compassion, taking full ownership of the client’s satisfaction
• Proactively gain and maintain a full understanding of our portfolio of products and services
• Effectively summarize and relay information
• Respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services and persuade our clients to retain their
memberships or appointments
• Efficiently enter accurate and detailed records of client interactions and actions taken
• Consistently follow order entry guidelines with minimal errors
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high quality calls and
following expected call flows and scripts
• Work well independently within guidelines and complete work without requiring follow up
• Must live the company’s core values of Respect, Accountability, Compassion, Enthusiasm,
• High School diploma or equivalent required, college preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of versatile Call Center experience
• Sales experience preferred
• Dedicated to providing superior client service
• Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-discipline environment
• Strong judgment skills to make sound business decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic
• Ability to talk and type accurately; typing speed of at least 40 wpm
• Ability to sit for the majority of their shift
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
• Availability to work shifts between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday
• Ability to successfully pass all pre-employment screening (drug/alcohol screening and background check as a
condition of employment)
Well-Groomed Appearance (upon hire) - a business-like haircut, clean shaven (ie:no beards, no mustaches), no visible tattoos (ie: on hands, fingers, neck and ears)