Do you love to help people? Are you a Customer Service rockstar? Can you speak Spanish fluently? If this describes you, then we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Americor is an innovative finance technology company, offering a unique approach to debt resolution. We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives who want to help make a difference at our rapidly growing company.
Schedules available: 8:00am-5:00pm | 9:00am-6:00pm
What you will do:
• Handle inbound and outbound customer related phone and inquiries, primarily from our Spanish speaking clients, but you should also feel confident in handling calls in English
• Ensure that issues are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
• Manage escalated client calls with courtesy and professionalism
• Respond to email correspondence quickly and competently in Spanish and English
• Utilize outstanding typing skills to enter detailed notes into our system
• Educate our clients on the company’s products and programs
• Look for innovative ways to enhance the customers’ experience
• Be a multi-tasking wizard, switching between multiple screens and systems with speed and ease in order to provide quick and accurate information to the client
What we provide:
- A fun and energetic work environment (Ping-pong, Music, Lunches, awesome Co-Workers)
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Free gym access
What you will need to succeed:
• Fluency in both Spanish and English, with the ability to confidently discuss financial information in both languages
• A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
• Previous Debt Resolution experience is a huge PLUS!
• At least 1 year of Call Center Customer Service Experience
• Experience taking care of difficult customers
• Highly developed sense of integrity
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing in Spanish and English
• An empathetic ear and excellent active listening skills
• Great attention to detail and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
• Technically savvy; able to use multiple computer systems while in conversation with a client
• Above average typing skills, able to type at least 40 wpm
• Must be able to work 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm
Operate with INTEGRITY, deliver VALUE, strive for EXCELLENCE and do it with PASSION and you will make a difference in people's lives at Americor. Apply today!!
Americor is an equal opportunity employer
Please click or cut and paste the link to your browser to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=ocFt9fwd&s=Craigslist