QR Code Link to This Post
Leverage Your Supervisory & Banking Operations Knowledge to Make an Impact
Build and continue to evolve your career with one of the largest credit unions in the nation.If you combine strong supervisory skills with direct experience in the banking industry, the role of Branch Supervisor could be your perfect fit. Here's why:
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Branch Supervisor opportunity, you will have:
- You will supervise, coach and motivate a strong team to their highest levels of performance and help drive top-tier quality and operations at a busy and important branch.
- You will continue to gain needed experience as you help build our bench and set yourself up to further advance your career. Some opportunities would require a commute or relocation.
- We will help you succeed by providing the tools and outstanding training, in-house and online, that you will need to thrive and excel as a Branch Supervisor.
- You can make your mark and demonstrate your potential at a branch and with a team that consistently meets and exceeds sales goals.
- If you're moving from the big banks, we think you'll like it here. Our genuine intent is to help members financially and we take a consultative approach to their financial success. After all, we are accountable to our members, not shareholders.
UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nation’s LARGEST 100 credit unions in the U.S. With over $2 billion in assets, branches nationwide coast-to-coast, and over 190,000 account holders, we've earned a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. We’re continuing to rapidly expand to meet the needs of a growing member base.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of direct supervisory experience in a financial institution.
- Proven leadership skills in operational areas including risk and controls, sales and service processes, cash handling, etc., combined with a desire to help others and a strong, customer-centric, member-service approach.
- The ability to coach and mentor branch staff to perform above job performance expectations .
- Extensive experience with customer contact and ongoing customer relationships.
Apply URL: http://postingmachine.com/apply.php?pid=52764