The General/Site Manager directs Diamond Environmental Services’ operations through a team of functional front-line supervisors and employees. The position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
1. Manages policy deployment in the areas of quality, cost reduction, on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, and site performance measures
2. Determines operations head count needs and ensures all new hires and terminations are processed in a timely manner in partnership with the Human Resources Department
3. Plans work procedure, using technical manuals and hands-on experience with DOT regulation vehicles
4. Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development
5. Guides employees to pass physical examinations, drug / alcohol testing and maintain DMV knowledge and skills testing abilities
6. Follow all company rules, policies and procedures including promptly reporting for duty as scheduled.
7. Avoid any activity that could adversely affect the company’s brand and image
8. Complete all assigned work and related record-keeping
9. Avoid generating internal or external complaints
10. Consistently meet all company standards for safety, service and productivity results
11. Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships
12. Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery
13. Perform other duties as assigned
14. Meet all Company Core Values: Service, Trust, Accountability, Respect, Safety (STARS)
Requirements & Physical Demands
Full time employees must be available weekends, holidays and all shifts based on customer & business needs
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Requires prolonged sitting, standing and intermittent bending/squatting
Maintain a valid driver license
1 If this box is checked, this is either a Safety Sensitive position and/or driving is an essential duty of your job, therefore your position requires you to have a valid California driver license at all times and must remain insurable under the normal terms of the company’s auto insurance policies.
These are conditions of continued employment for this position.