You will be responsible for assisting the construction manager, directing the contractors and other construction related personnel in; coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, construction schedule and the budget.
Other duties to include:
* Must be able to proficiently use Outlook, Word and Excel, Prolog a plus
* Prepare daily reports and standard documents related to the project
* Demonstrate exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Ability to independently carry-out multiple tasks from start-to-finish with the aptitude to anticipate and prioritize what needs to be done
* Must have excellent follow-up and execution skills to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Demonstrate superior organizational skills with attention to detail
* Must be a team player, exhibit good work ethics and professionalism.
* Able to learn quickly on the job and ready to learn a proven successful management system
**MUST HAVE VALID CALIFORNIA DRIVERS LICENSE**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers