(New) Comes with everything but the top white plate.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Quanum XJ470 Quad is the most refined forward mount gimbal quad frame on the market today. The XJ470 is made from Carbon fiber and hard anodized CNC aluminum construction, making for a strong and light platform with features like no other.
Listening to customer feedback, the XJ470 was designed to fold for portability and storage, however Quanum did not want to sacrifice strength or add weight. The result is a hard anodized CNC pivot system that doubles as the frame structure. Unlike other brands that use plastic locks, the XJ470 has aluminum thumb bolts for fast and secure folding. The front gimbal mount was designed to support a wide range of standard brushless gimbals with plate, rail & thimble configurability, opening up options to support other camera platforms.
The 16mm carbon wrapped arms are perfectly matched to the beautiful CNC motor mounts for a solid airframe that only weighs 410g. The front mounted camera helps with orientation and styling, still keeping the quads center of gravity in line for sport flying.
The Quanum XJ470 is the perfect blend of durability, portability, weight, and looks for the front mount camera quad class.
• Full Carbon fiber and CNC hard anodized aluminum construction
• Folding design for easy transportation
• Metal folding and lock system
• 16mm carbon arms with billet aluminum motor mounts
• Full forward facing gimbal mounting options for a wide range of gimbals
• 470mm wheel base for a wide range of power options
• Unique styling and functional design
Weight : 410g
Construction: Carbon fiber and hard anodized CNC Aluminum
Motor mounting: 16x19mm