Hello there!! mi name is Mina I am 23 and I want to make my own Kpop Cover Dance group. My idea is to find at least 6 other members who love to dance as much as I do and are super passionate so we can recreate really good choreographies to later post them on Youtube. Not only that, but we will make a Music Video out of it that would resemble (as much as we can) the original concept.
QR Code Link to This Post
I created this post specifically because for a long time I've been wanting to recreate the music video: "Just Right" by GOT7. Basically each one of us would have a member assigned, you would dress like that member for the video and do his part.
A little bit about me: I am an aspiring actress, singer and dancer, I am not a high level professional but I am very passionate about this project and to make it happen. The idea is to make this not just a one time thing, but keep doing it and have fun with it.
I am not offering any payment because it's just for fun, entertainment, however if you are looking to add something to your resume, it could also help!
IT'S A PLUS if :
- you also happen to know about camera management and film! I do have friends who can help us with that but if you also have skills, don't mind sharing it!
- You like GOT7; of course you don't really have to but since I mostly know got7 choreos and I really want to get them to fruition it would be good if you like them as well. We can discuss about other kpop groups in the future for suuure.
What I am looking for:
1) 6 FEMALES: I am looking to build a friendship with all of you!
2) Passion and Positive attitude :) : I really want you to be super in tune, be 100 percent on it and feel excited about it! it makes a lot difference when we put out hearts into what we do.
3) Commitment: I know people have tight schedules but I hope once in this group, you can keep the commitment since the rest of us will also depend on you.
I deactivated my Instagram but after we get all this together I will activate it again! I will leave my email so you can contact me from there.
a) Whatever social media outlet you feel comfortable sharing, or it could be just a photo of you!
b) Tell me why you want to be part of this group
c) A video of you dancing!
So excited to hear from all of you soon!!! LETS GET IT