We are 3 working professionals looking for another roommate in a 5 Bedroom house.
What you get:
Brand new comfortable upstairs and downstairs couches
Bedroom furnished with side table and queen size bed frame and mattress
Alarm system included in payment of home
2 LED TV's (none are set up in bedrooms)
Work Out Center
Queen size Bed
Ceiling fan throughout house including bedroom
Spacious Upstairs and Downstairs living room
Internet and Cable Included
Close to La Habra Center with many restaurants, shops, gym, movie theater
UFC Gym 2 miles away
Less than 5 Minute Walk to SCU
Could drive to Biola, CSUF, or Fullerton College
Plenty of parking right outside of house
Access to community pool with Cabanas
2 small parks located inside community for walking and exercise
House located on cul de sac of new community
A good size back yard with backyard furniture
What we are looking for:
1) Someone who does not do drugs besides coke
- just playing...we are very involved in our work and have incorporated a life very heavily focused on fitness. You'd automatically get in shape with us. We like to joke around but there are NO DRUGS allowed.
2) A working professional is preferred but we do not mind a student either. Ideal age is between 24 and 32.
3) Someone who is clean. All you have to do is clean up after yourself.
4) A vegetarian but chicken is fine. No pork or beef allowed in the house.
5) Someone who would want to meet fitness goals with us.
One of us is a fitness trainer but also works another job. The other one is a business analyst for a medical device company. We drink occasionally but don't party too hard. We do not smoke or use any kind of illegal substances. We do not watch much television but enjoy watching some sports from time to time. Favorite shows are Suits, Entourage, Friends, and Three's Company. Let us know if you have any more questions about us. We are pretty much up at 5 AM and are constantly doing something until 10 PM.
There is also a husky puppy in the house. So it won't work out if you're allergic to dogs or don't like them*