Privately owned and operated since 1976, Technic Computer Service Corporation (DBA "Technic Business Solutions") has over 40 years of trusted experience and reliable service. We started as a Value Added Reseller (VAR) and authorized service provider for DataProducts legacy impact printers, and expanded our sales and service over the years to early laser printers and production printers. Today, we partner with leading companies such as Sharp, Konica-Minolta, and HP to provide a wide range of products and services to meet our customers' diverse needs.
We are looking for a motivated Invoicing Specialist to assist the Service team by helping to ensure accuracy, completeness, timely entry and validation of data in various business systems.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, can stay focused on a task for extended periods of time and has a proven track record of success in a similar role.
• Compute and perform quality control on invoices
• Learn and apply business rules for identifying and resolving data quality issues
• Collaborate with other team members as needed to resolve data issues
• Accurately input customer, financial and technical data into computer systems in a timely manner
• Transform customer supplied data into required formats
• Provide pricing support to the Field team as needed
• 3+ years in a data entry /invoicing/AR role
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong math skills
• Experience with billing/invoicing and accounting knowledge is a plus
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to be proactive and effective when working independently
• Capacity to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
• Ability to collaborate thoughtfully with a team
• Intelligence, curiosity, diligence, integrity
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and listening
• Commitment to both personal and team excellence, as shown by a pattern of achievement
• Strong general computer skills, Microsoft Office, etc.
Technic is an equal-opportunity employer and offers a friendly work environment with opportunities for advancement.
Email if you think this is a great fit for you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers