QR Code Link to This Post
Growing CPA Firm, one block from ocean in Laguna Beach is seeking a knowledgeable full-time tax manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate would be able to prepare and review complex individual, corporate, fiduciary and partnership tax returns with management experience & CPA certification.
Job Description for Tax Manager:
• Preparation and technical review of individual, corporate, fiduciary and partnership tax returns
• Research complex tax issues to provide valuable service to clients
• Preparation of tax projections and other tax planning strategies
• Review tax information supplied by client; may meet with or call clients with questions
• May assist with reviewing of financial statement compilations when needed.
• Review work and training of less- experienced staff
• Interacting closely with client’s to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance expertise
• Work closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities
Requirements for Tax Manager:
• CPA Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• Supervisory experience (3 years plus)
• Experience preparing and reviewing individual, corporate, fiduciary and partnership tax returns,
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• Strong computer skills: proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Tax Software (knowledge of Lacerte Tax software is a plus)
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent team skills, positive attitude, and high ethical standards.
• Excellent communication, organizational and attention to detail skills.
• Able to work overtime during tax season.
• 7-10 years recent practice in public accounting
• Masters in Tax a plus
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits available
• Retirement plan
• Paid – time off