ClearPath Lending is seeking a Senior Loan Processor become a part of our rapidly growing team!
$2,500 received after the first 30 days and then $2,500 received at the end of 60 days.
Respected By The Industry, Recommended By Our Customers. ClearPath Lending is a residential mortgage lending company which specializes in VA, FHA, & Conventional loan products. Since our inception in 2012, we have been instrumental in helping thousands of homeowners and veterans reach their financial goals.
Position: Senior Loan Processor
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Irvine, CA
Position Summary: The Senior Loan Processor will work with the Senior Loan Officer and the Borrower to complete the mortgage loan transaction. General duties involve collecting and confirming employment and financial data. Processor will ensure all information on necessary forms are completed and follow all compliance guidelines before the file is moved to the next stage of the process.
• Key responsibilities will be mastering the Encompass portal as well as all investor websites.
• Ensuring that closed loan files and collateral documents are delivered to clients within required timelines.
• Maintaining a pipeline of an average of 100 loans.
• Coordinates loan deliveries with a focus on compliance with company and investor policies.
• Follow up requests with a focus on aging loans from title companies to retrieve copies of missing documentation per investor request.
• Handles telephone calls from internal and external customers discussing specific post-closing issues as directed by manager.
• Pursue all missing documents and correction of any inaccurate documentation. This requires a proactive stance in pursuing said documents from within the company, third parties and borrowers.
• Responsible for updating Encompass systems with any new and or updated exceptions as well as the Post-Closing Notes with the same information.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years CURRENT loan processing experience
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Office, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work and operate within a professional office environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, highly demanding environment.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
• Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
• High level of Integrity, adapts well to change, resourceful and a self-starter.
• Ability to understand and strictly adhere to state and federal mortgage lending regulations.
• Graduation from high school or equivalent (GED)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers