Terra Universal, a leading U.S. manufacturer of critical environment solutions and distributor of lab equipment and analytical instrumentation, with over 35 years of design and fabrication experience in cleanrooms and laboratory environments, seeks a full-time Accounts Payable Assistant.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Accounts Receivable Assistant will provide administrative support for accounting department. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Working with customers to find the best problem resolution for payments on account
• Coordination with various departments to resolve customer issues.
• Collection of overdue customer balances
• Checking credit references of customers
• Account Reconciliation
• Create regular accounting reports.
• Respond to customer inquiries and administration in a timely, professional and friendly manner to resolve inquiries and promote customer satisfaction
• Provide necessary assistance to Accounting staff
• High school or equivalent
• Some college coursework completed or Accounting experience preferable
• Strong organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and possess good problem solving skills
• Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
• Proficient in computer Microsoft Office
• Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative and meet deadlines and follow up on pending issues
Terra Universal is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges, grow, and influence change. We are searching for reliable and flexible team members who are able to adapt easily to new circumstances and respond to pertinent issues in a process-oriented manner.