Kei Concepts is a concept development and management group that creates our own brands and brings amazing brands from all over the world to the United States. We are currently operate 3-and-more upscale Asian Comfort Food Restaurants in SoCal. We build a strong foundation of systematic restaurant where the plate provides culinary skill and the service is hospitable. If you want a development opportunities to advance your career goal in this field. PLEASE JOIN US!
QR Code Link to This Post
For more information about our company culture, please visit us at: keiconcetps.info or https://instagram.com/kei.concepts
***Summary of Position:
We are seeking a Full-time Accountant responsible Accounts Payables, credit card statement reconciliations, payroll processing, expense report processing, expense to budget reconciliations, and daily work within QuickBooks. The individual must be dependable, able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion, possess unquestionable ethics and integrity, and have the ability to prioritize workflow and thrive in a busy and dynamic work environment. Prior experience with QuickBooks and ADP Workforce Now is highly desired.
- Daily, weekly and monthly processing of accounts payables, including cultivating vendor relationships timing processing of bills, bill payments and vendor account reconciliations.
- Process credit card transactions on a weekly basis. Ensure credit card users adhere to credit card policy. Reconcile credit card accounts on a monthly basis. Resolve credit card issues as they arise.
- Maintain expense reimbursement system. Process employee expense reports, review reports for accuracy and adherence to company expense policy. Process reimbursement through QuickBooks and ADP payroll system. Reconcile Employee reimbursement account in QuickBooks.
- Process Biweekly payroll in ADP. Process new hires, terminations and employee changes in ADP system. Process manual checks on a as need basis. Maintain benefit deductions in accounting system as provided by HR. Maintain benefit reconciliations, balancing to monthly benefit invoices received from outside vendors.
- Assist in all aspects of Cash flow functions: process AP related bank transactions including wires, credit card charges; monthly reconciliation of accounts; cash flow management and reporting, as needed.
- Maintain Depreciation schedules for company assets.
- Maintain regulatory compliance for payroll and Sales Use tax.
- Process Personal Property Tax Statements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
***Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years' accounting experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Macbook and QuickBooks; preferred
- Experience working with ADP workforce or similar payroll platform
- Expert math and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and written grammar
- Ability to handle multiple projects in an efficient and accurate manner
- Must be resourceful and internet savvy; able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and desire to learn all aspects of the business
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Go getter, get it done attitude, personable and self-motivated
This position is based in Fountain Valley and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
***Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: negotiate
***Application Method available via email ONLY
Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter attached. Please also mention your desired position and location that you want to apply in your cover letter or during the phone call. As our HR commission, we're here to help so please do not let your hesitation bother you for any questions about this job opportunity.